Traveling with your pet
Ways My Family Can Keep Me Safe on Our Adventures
* I always wear a proper collar with up-to-date contact information.
* My family travels with my microchip information.
* We all know where to find the travel first-aid kit with tweezers, gauze, and antiseptic.
* My family carries my health certificate and photo of me (mostly to show off my smile).
* I always travel safely in the car. I prefer wearing a secured seat harness, while some of my dog and cat buddies are more comfortable in a pet carrier. My favorite pet supplies retailers sell seat belt adapters, pet car seats, cargo barriers, and everything else you need for safe pet travel.
* The airbag is deactivated from my special seat in the car.
* I am never left alone in the car, but it’s not because I whine too much.
Pet Travel Activities for Everyone
Pierson's Grille & Spirits: 130 State St, Harbor Springs, MI, US, 49740
Boyne City Tap Room: 220 S Lake St, Boyne City, MI, US, 49712
Roast & Toast: 309 E Lake St, Petoskey, MI, US, 49770
Duffy's Garage & Grille: 317 E Lake St, Petoskey, MI, US, 49770-2417
Parks, Stores, & Events:
Zoll Street Beach: 101 Zoll St, Harbor Springs, MI, US, 49740
Bayfront Park: 201 Wachtel Ave, Petoskey, MI, US, 49770
Ridge Run Dog Park: 234 Ridge St, Boyne City, MI, US, 49712
Bearcub Outfitters: 321 E Lake St, Petoskey, MI, US, 49770
Ruff Life Pet Outfitters: 309 Howard Street, Petoskey, MI, US, 49770
For Perfect Health
- First aid kit
- Vet contact information
- Vaccination records
- Microchip information
- Pet shampoo
- Car seat covers
- Puppy pads
- Nail clippers
- Paw wipes
Did Someone Say Snacks?
- Collar with pet ID tags
- Leash and harness
- Pet carrier
- Baggies for cleanup
- Food & water bowls
- Disinfectant spray
- Wet wipes
- Old towels
- Paper towels
On The Road
- Car seat harness
- Seat belt adapter
- Cargo barrier
Our Favorite Goodies